Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NYC: Day 0

NAIA, Manila, Philippines. Incheon International Airport, Seoul, South Korea.

Stuck in the '70s: NAIA Terminal 1
I love airplane food but not this vegetarian meal courtesy of Korean Air.
South Korea's flagship carrier
Incheon International Airport, Seoul, South Korea at around 5a.m. Stopped here for 5 hours. My first time at Incheon. Spacious, clean and new, it reminded me of HKIA.
One of the many designer shops at Incheon. Shops open at 7a.m.
Nothing special about my US$8 bibimbap breakfast.
Free magazine in Korean and English.
Korean Air flight to JFK has audio and video features which includes many new movies, a great way to pass the time during the 13.5 hour flight.
I wonder where this snow-capped mountainous region is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...