Sunday, September 12, 2010

Frozen Yogurt, One

It is only recently that I've come to appreciate frozen yogurt, the lesser evil substitute for ice cream. This is only part one since there are still many others I haven't had the chance to try, particularly the popular Korean franchise, Red Mango, but I can't wait to share these:

Froyo - At Php 120 with 3 toppings of your choice, this has the most value for money among the 4 I've tried recently. Plus, it tastes great, especially with the toppings.
Lulu Belle - More ice cream than frozen yogurt, Php 120 comes with only one topping, and my choice of brownie bits looked sad on top of the frozen yogurt.
Golden Spoon - I tried Cake Batter, their bestseller as I was told. It was more like ice cream than frozen yogurt, plus the cake batter flavor was vanilla-ish and didn't quite taste like actual uncooked batter. At Php 85, I only got a kiddie size.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - Perhaps the best frozen yogurt, it's great even without toppings. There are many flavors, which are categorized as either sweet or sour. The only downside, it's more expensive than other brands, and there are no toppings to make the whole experience more fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...