Saturday, June 4, 2011

Clutter-Free Desk & Other Things

I'm happy to share that I finally found a way to move some stuff off my workspace/vanity table. Magazines and books now belong on the bedside floor as that area got a facelift with a new Ikea lamp. Next, my makeup stuff get to have their own drawer instead of being openly exposed on my table. Don't you agree that an organized desk allows the mind to think clearly? Next on my organization project, my closet, yet again.
Moving on to other rather unrelated things, it's about time that I found a decent thin, braided belt as my dresses and pants are getting lonely. It sure is much easier to find stuff when one isn't looking. This belt from Bayo smells like real leather and costs only Php 345 (free size, around 43 inches in length). 
Lastly, if only I'm not afraid to turn my room into a plastic-rack-filled space, I would buy most of the stuff in Japan Home/Daiso. Everything is worth Php 88 (unless otherwise indicated) with the promise of a more organized kitchen, room, living room, office, etc. Below, a pack of plastic ziplock bags for storing all sorts of stuff for only Php 66.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...