Sunday, July 31, 2011

ONE Naturals: Environmentally Friendly Local Skincare

ONE Naturals, my new discovery during the mid-year sale, is a local brand that boasts all-natural ingredients and environmentally friendly packaging. The attractive sky blue polka dotted counter can easily catch the eye, and the helpful sales assistant is familiar with most of the products.
The item that got my attention was the stack of massage bars shaped like soap bars (Php 469 each). Below, massage bar with red beans. I got the plain calming bar which also whitens and reduces stretch marks. I'm not sure about the last two, but it definitely soothed my aching leg muscles after a long day of shopping.
 Hand and body lotions come in interesting and delicious sounding flavors such as "Hollywood." I got one in vanilla almond custard. The creamy moisturizer leaves skin smooth and shiny but is a tad heavy and can be a little hot on the skin. I recommend to use this as a hand/foot lotion or as a body lotion only during colder months.
 Generous freebies complete with soap, scrub and lotion, perfect for traveling. 
 ONE Naturals was featured last year in Philippine Star. Read about it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...