Sunday, January 17, 2010

Corner Tree Cafe

Vegetarian restaurant Corner Tree Cafe at 150 Jupiter Street serves only vegetarian and vegan dishes. While some of the food concepts are derived from familiar dishes such as kare-kare and burger, veggie meat was not used as replacement. The wooden furniture gives the place a cozy feel suitable for weekend brunch. I think the place kind of looked like a more grown up Healthy Kitchen. The food here is a great alternative to home-cooked vegetarian meals. Just a note, the dishes are not meant for sharing.

From top: Corner Tree Cafe; CTC after everyone was gone; me (Side note: In pursuit of luminous skin with a natural glow, I gave myself a DIY facial consisting of Clarins purifying then hydrating masks and Shu Uemura Depsea eye mask while watching Lost. The whole process felt more comfortable than having someone touch my face.); Tofu Walnut Burger with red rice (alternative to wheat bread); Broccoli Torte - highly recommended; Biryani and Kare-Kareng Gulay, the latter also recommended; CTC location and contact information; more me; Iced Chai Latte from The Cake Club (again)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...