Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shutter-cise

Taken with my dad's Olympus EP1
Natalie Portman looks so pretty and sophisticated in this February 2010 issue of Elle UK, I just had to get myself a copy. I love that UK magazines are always packed with fashion features, and this issue is filled with pages and pages of 2010 trends (nude, sporty, etc., and clogs are back!).
MAC's powerpoint eye pencils are the best. They glide on smoothly and don't smudge, and there are many colors to choose from. YSL's Radiant Touch is a good investment. I use the no. 2 as an undereye concealer and the color blends perfectly. It can also be used as a highlighter.
HR's Lash Queen is totally worth it. It's an all-in-one mascara--it lengthens, curls and volumizes--and the waterproof version doesn't smudge at all even when worn the whole day.
Line up! Our 28 piece Snoopy set representing different countries collected from McDonald's Happy Meal from around 10 years ago. We own 3 complete sets (does anybody want to help us unload 2 sets?)
Little Heart.. Everyday when I come home, she will follow me to my room and wait for me to pick her up. And Mom's Paul Frank slippers, she's obsessed with Paul Frank and wants to go back to Melbourne to buy more discounted Paul Frank shirts and other items (and eat fresh vegetables).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...