Monday, January 25, 2010

Hossein's

Since the first time I dined at Hossein's along Makati Avenue ages ago, the restaurant has expanded to include Arabian and Indian cuisine to its originally Persian roots. I need not say more as this place has a long list of vegetarian dishes. I do, however, wonder about the authenticity of the food here. The paneer was a little salty rather than spicy while the roti was sweet. Of course, the food here is a far cry from Ar-ya, where we were served sauteed vegetables in soupy curry sauce. Nonetheless, Hossein's is a great place for a relaxing and quiet dinner.

I got into the whole boyfriend jacket thing a little late because I couldn't find one with the right length and fit. I got this one from Uniqlo recently, and here I'm wearing it with my very old and trusty gold Mango mini.

______________________________

I spotted these coffee makers in Alessi while strolling along High Street. Made in and imported from Italy, the colorful one costs 21k, 5 more than the plain one. The mini Kenwood I use at home cost me less than Php 1,500. I wonder if my coffee will taste even better if I have one of these. Anyhow, Alessi has lots of really cute household stuff inside and most are pure eye candy.

All photos taken by me using Olympus E-P1, except for my pic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...