Sunday, May 9, 2010

One Day Pass

Before anything else, apologies for the following blurry photo, it's the best approximation that I could get of one of my favorite moments using my shoddy Sony T7 camera. Of course it fails miserably to capture that totally cliched but always romantic feeling that can only be had when in high places at nighttime, but I think it's all for the best since I had been out in the sun all day by then and was already in an utterly unflattering state.
Yes, I hobnobbed with a mass of overaged kids who braved the blazing El Nino heat to experience a few exhilarating minutes on each daunting amusement park ride. Nothing special here really except that for the duration of that ferris wheel ride where the above shot was taken, it was a cool and peaceful night, the total opposite of the terrible weather we have been enduring as of late. And surely, I'm not the only one who still gets that tingly, butterflies-in-stomach kind of excitement that can be felt only when in an amusement park. (Or it may just be related to my no-holds-barred rule on junk food consumption when in such places.) [Correction on my earlier post, apart from a floral skirt, I also have a floral cardigan I had previously forgotten about.]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...