Sunday, May 2, 2010

Colors & Reflections

My shopping history with Pin goes way, way back (maybe 12 years?). She looked pretty in her blooming mini-dress, new fringe and shorter hairstyle.
I, on the other hand, felt that everything I put on that day just wasn't right. So I ended up in my FCUK striped skirt which I haven't worn since... And the last time I was in a colorful outfit was in...

I took some self-portraits while waiting for Pin to pick out something tiny and summery for the beach.
I got the necklace from this yoga shop called..?.. Each necklace has a combination of 4 to 5 charms called Chakra Charms. Mine is entitled Earth, Self-Preservation, Physical for "health, security, and prosperity." But the truth is I only picked this one because it has the cutest charms.
Thanks by the way to ... for turning Monday into a Labor Day holiday. Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...