Sunday, May 16, 2010

Reaction: Amazed

I know that Sarah Geronimo has been leveling up her game, still, I was blown away by her Mega magazine cover for the May 2010 issue, so much so that I bought a copy. Another reason for my interest in the cover is the toned down styling which is unusual for Mega.

Additionally, May is Mega's beauty awards month, so I'm inspired to do a little reviewing of my own. I recently switched night creams from
L'Occitane Radiance Moisturising Cream to
Chanel Precision Hydramax Active Moisture Gel Cream. I have a bias towards French products, which both of them are, but L'Occitane is a more affordable option. Even so, it doesn't disappoint at all. Both creams are light and perfect for the hot weather. One major difference though is that Chanel's Hydramax penetrates the skin upon application, making it more suitable for my combination skin. (I think I had been informed that the Radiance Moisturising Cream is for those with dry/normal skin, I just really wanted to try it.)

Finally, a flashlight was the only source of lighting in the magazine shot above. Other boredom shots are as follows: a self-portrait in grainy film setting and Heart after she just woke up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...