Friday, February 4, 2011

Papa John's, Just Another Pizza Place

The Annapolis Greenhills branch of Papa John's is now open, located behind Promenade, across the Teriyaki Boy exit.
9-inch Garden Special ordered to-go. Php 280. Delivery from this branch won't be up and running until after 2 weeks, according to the staff.
The thick crust is reminiscent of Pizza Hut's pan pizza minus all the grease. Personally, though, I prefer the oily thick pan pizza crust. The best thing about this pizza is that it's freshly prepared, and I could still feel the cheese melting inside my mouth. I must add that I didn't feel sleepy and gross from ingesting too much MSG afterwards, which is a huge plus for me. 
Criss-cut fries at Php 90 are soggy and also not what I ordered. I was supposed to try the waffle fries with pizza dip but only realized the mistake when it was too late.


Lastly, ambience-wise, I think I prefer, Pizza Hut's or Shakey's Pizza's homey wooden interiors and slightly dim lighting. Whether I will return to Papa John's or call for delivery all depends on how much I'm craving for a slice of pizza and the amount of time I can wait to get my hands on one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...