Saturday, March 12, 2011

At Last, Hello Clogs!

My quest to find the right pair of clogs started when I spotted this pair from Zara. I loved them because they instantly added 3 inches to my height but were still comfortable, plus they're made in such a way that I could walk normally in them. On the other hand, clogs are basically modern bakya, and I felt there should be a limit to how much I spend on a pair.
*photo from alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com


A few months later, I saw the same pair in Zara HK where the original price (no discounts) was way cheaper than here in Manila. I was relieved I let them go the first time even though they're so pretty. Unfortunately for me, they weren't available in my size anymore.

Anyway, fast forward to the present, I still see clogs in spring/summer 2011 catalogues which means I shouldn't completely give up my search yet. Luckily for me, I love to window shop just to have a look at what's new. So, finally, I come across this pair from (um) So Fab! (one has to be completely perky in order to properly say the store's name). A twin of the pair from Zara at a third of the price but just as comfy. They're also a notch above the other clogs made of plastic "wooden" heels. I can't wait to wear these with my skirts, dresses and even shorts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...