Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quick Review: ck Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick in #108 Naivete

I recently got a ck gift set that included this lipstick and a duo eyeshadow and nail polish that I haven't tried yet. I wanted to write a short review right away about the lipstick, which I found to be quite nice. 

The lipstick, as the line indicates, was creamy and moisturizing, and it left a nude sheen that blended well with my skintone. The creamy texture reminded me of a less heavy version of Bobbi Brown lipsticks, so this is great for those who find BB lipsticks a little too thick. I had to reapply every two hours, though, to keep my lips moisturized and the color intact. I guess this is the trade off for the lighter consistency of the lipstick. 

Below are swatches of the shade under yellow and fluorescent lights. I always love to pair nude lips with smoky eyes, although I'm not wearing any makeup below to show the natural effect of this shade. 

Just a final note, upon doing a bit of research, I found out that ck makeup was already discontinued but might still available in some online makeup retailers and probably in Sasa in HK.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...