Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not Quite Summer Yet

But I'm ready for it.
Forever 21 sunglasses and dress

A failed attempt to visit Mactan Shangri-la Cebu during February for my early dose of summer fun is not going to stop me from getting an appropriate amount of sunshine by the beach this summer.

The weather is still playing tricks on us, though. By the last week of Feb, it was still cold enough to get away with sweaters and tights. When March finally greeted us, it was not with the promise of fun in the sun. Instead, we were greeted with heavy rains. And when it's not raining, it's so hot that the heat is painful on the skin. The balance in nature is certainly going bananas, and it's not just here, it's everywhere. My point..I just wish everybody a safe summer, and let's try our very best to eat less meat for the health of our environment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...