Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mr. Shin Is Back!


Mr. Shin fans come and rejoice for the master "perm-er" is back. Formerly of Ark Salon, he was the go-to person for the sweet-looking soft curls which was the trend a few years ago. I used to go to him for my haircuts and some coloring jobs.

Before I went to HK and switched to Japanese salon Hair Do, he did a wonderful job turning me into a brunette. According to Mr. Shin, my hair is too thick so the normally half-an-hour dye job took 2 hours on my hair for the color to take.

He charged me Php 2k for my shoulder-length hair (perhaps cheaper for those with finer hair), and he would normally throw in a free haircut, which used to cost Php 400, with a hair color/perm/straightening service.

I know a few who were devastated when he packed up and left the Philippines, but mourn no more for he's back and hopefully with some new tricks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...