Sunday, March 21, 2010

Love & Peace

Finally got to watch Alice in Wonderland! I almost dozed off during the first half, but it got better towards the end. Afterwards, I wondered why AIW was categorized as a children's book. It's scary (a cat that grins, a mad man in a funny hat, playing card guards) and it's not the typical story of a princess who finds her prince and lives happily ever after. I also thought of my AIW storybook from when I was a kid and realized that I never got to finish reading it. I stopped everytime I got to the part in the story where she passes through the tiny door. Mostly, I just browsed through the pictures, which was really few and not at all cute.
Happy birthday, Pin! I wish we're really in HK and not just posing in front of an HK Island poster. (2C, we hope to see you really soon!)
I love this deep-fried beancurd, which is not at all greasy, from Eat Well.
I wore this loose Izzue shirt I got a while back. I remember loving this shirt when I first saw it, but I felt sloppy whenever I wore it. The sleeves kept on slipping off my shoulders, and I had to yank it up every now and then. Below, I finally found a better way to wear it without looking awkward, worn with all of my usual stuff. A few tucks and pins here and there really go a long way.
Tons of stuff to do but there's always time to do a little blogging. See you all again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...