Sunday, March 28, 2010

Can't Get Enough!

High tea...I don't get to do this often enough here. Below, Iced Yin Yang (milk tea and coffee, but the tea was overpowered by the coffee), plain French toast and blueberry crepes from UCC Coffee
Yes, it's me again. I just want to introduce my duck here.
Oh and two interesting articles from the March 29 issue of Newsweek: Seasonless Dressing and Classic to the Core. Perhaps appearing in the same things over and over again is the new trend in fashion? I would very much love for this to be true; it will bring out the creativeness in all of us.

Lastly, I vowed to stop buying magazines but Chloe Sevigny is in Elle UK while Gisele Bundchen is in Vogue, and both of them are just fabulous. What to do?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...