Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Year

Tomorrow is the first year anniversary of my blog, so I changed the appearance a bit to give it a fresher look. When I started this blog, I wanted to talk about coffee, which at that time I felt I knew a lot about. Eventually, I realized there isn't much to say about it except that it gives me a terrible feeling in my stomach. I also realized there are many other things, varied topics, that I want to post here so I did that too. The turnout is therefore a mishmash of things that I am interested in such as coffee, of course, food, fashion, books, magazines, beauty, etc. But one thing I found stands out, I am most confident when discussing food. Throughout my first year of writing in this blog, I re-discovered that food is in fact my first love. So it goes, I've pretty much converted this into a food blog. More specifically, a vegetarian food blog since I turned vegetarian a few weeks after I started blogging.

However, this doesn't mean that I will be sticking to just food posts from now on. To celebrate, I dug into my collection of digital photos and came up with a few of my favorite things/topics. Some already appear here time and again. The others I don't get to discuss as much perhaps because similar events didn't occur during the one year since I started blogging.

(arranged in no particular order)

1. Vegetarian food shots (Dan Dan Mien, noodles in spicy peanut sauce, from Kung Tak Lam, my favorite Shanghainese vegetarian restaurant in HK)
2. Window shopping in foreign places (LV in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Sept '08)
3. Night photography (taken with my old Sony T7)
4. Travelling (Ta Prohm in Siem Reap, Cambodia)
5. Taking pictures of the horizon
6. Hello Kitty
7. My dog, Heart, in her messy state
8. Hong Kong, never gets old
9. Amusement parks (in HK Disneyland, July '07)
10. Laid-back tunics and my Olympus Pen camera (Yes, I can officially call it mine.)
11. Coffee shops
12. Tea-time and sheer lip gloss
13. Loose shirts, jeans, and chain necklaces
14. Gardens
15. Speedy 30 in commemorative Stephen Sprouse graffiti, birthday gift for myself in Feb '09

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...