Friday, April 9, 2010

Product Review: Beauty

Current favorites, clockwise from top:

YSL Hydra Feel Oil Free Fluid Moisturizer SPF 15 - This spreads easily, doesn't feel heavy on the skin or leave white streaks like other sunscreen products. Plus, it smells fantastic. It's still quite oily, though, like all other moisturizers with sunscreen I've used in the past.

Chanel Nail Color in Particuliere - This looks more gray than brown on nails, but one thing's for sure it's neither black nor red.

YSL Matt Touch Compact Foundation SPF 20 - This blends well with my skin, and the gold case is just luxurious.

Shu Uemura Red:Juvenus Vitalizing Line Reducing Eye Essence - I feel a cool, tingly sensation whenever I use this. I like to think that that means it's working. Eye makeup doesn't smudge even when I use this in the morning, and I noticed reduced puffiness and darkness and haven't been using undereye concealer as much now.

Side note: I gave in to my fashion magazine obsession when I saw this Vogue April 2010 issue at P359 in Fully Booked. Yahoo. (It's P599 elsewhere.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...