Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Splash of Color

As a vegetarian, it pays to have faith that our food choices are never limited. Below, four purely vegetarian dishes that I found are fresh and simple yet tasty, all from Lorenzo's Way.
I liked everything except the paneer makhani (far top), which was too greasy. My favorite among the three would have to be the vegetarian burger. Unlike other veggie burgers, this one is moist and topped with a special tomato mushroom sauce.

Yellow nail polish may have to be the most unflattering shade for my skin tone, but it definitely helped to uplift my mood. I'm wearing my favorite L'Occitane lip gloss in Rose Petal, which gives lips a nude light pink sheen. It has a light texture and is not at all sticky, plus it smells terrific.
Queen J was quite mad that shortly after purchasing her A Wang tee, she spotted this Club Monaco rip-off at a fourth of the price. The fabric is silky soft but I still think that the fit of the A Wang tee is unmatched. Or maybe that's only because it looks perfect on Queen J's tiny frame (too patronizing eh?).
I love this dining table set I spotted at Dimensione. I think this would be perfect in my future farm or at least rustic farm-themed home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...