Saturday, October 30, 2010

Frozen Yogurt, Two

I'm back with another frozen yogurt post. Some of these are taken from way back as I've been quite busy doing stuff lately and I've also been feeling lazy. I must say after my fro-yo craving, I can live without it for a while. Scroll down to see what else I've tried!

Teriyaki Boy with meringue and walnut toppings cost me around Php 120, nothing remarkable and slightly watery.
This one is from Pancake House. PH and TB must be using the same kind of frozen yogurt since they taste the same! I got one with meringue and pastillas toppings, which were too sweet for the frozen yogurt. It's also quite pricey at around Php 135 as I was charged some 8% service charge even when I had it to go.
I also finally got to try Red Mango with cheesecake, mango and crushed graham toppings. The price, Php 120 for regular size with 3 toppings, is quite alright but I didn't find it to be as fantastic as others claimed it to be.
There are still a lot I haven't tried but I think I'd settle for Yoh-gurt Froz if I want to have fun with my choice of toppings or Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for the more serious stuff. While I'm off my craving for now, I won't be able to stay away for long as I have not one, but two, coupons from CBTL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...