Sunday, October 31, 2010

Muji @ High Street

Finally got around to visiting Muji. Mom had been there before and her only comment, there's no food in Muji here. We, that's me, Mom and Queen J, all love getting nuts, chips, chocolates and even spaghetti sauce from Muji in HK.

There's an abundance of skincare items, although I don't think I saw their makeup line.
The pen selection was also very few and I couldn't find their basic ruled notebooks.
But Muji's trademark minimalist furniture was present.
As well as kitchenware and china.
On the other hand, what Muji here lacked in food and stationery, it made up for in clothes, which covered half the area of the store. Here are some of my favorites:
Very Chloe-esque denim long sleeved top. Unfortunately, I don't have camel pants to pair them with.
They even have Ugg-boots-like boots!
Muji will be opening soon in Powerplant as well beside Fully Booked. I hope to see Muji's food line in Manila soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...