Monday, November 1, 2010

101st

I now have 100 posts since I started to blog in April of last year. I decided to go through my old photos as lately, I feel that I've been wearing the same stuff over and over again. Seeing my photos made me realize how true this is. Moreover, my hairstyle hasn't changed for two years now! Thankfully I have something to look forward to that's coming up really soon. For now, here are some photos I didn't get the chance to post before.

Hair Do's Daisu-ke San from the salon's Sogo, Causeway Bay branch in HK did the best job on my long hair in July last year. Nobody was able to cut it the same way since, and unfortunately, Daisu-ke San left HK shortly after this haircut.
This was how my hair looked less than 6 months after Daisu-ke San cut my hair. It was long, heavy and shapeless, but I'm not sure who to get my haircut from here in Manila. In the end, I gave in and tried Park Jun and came out with hair that was only half an inch shorter. On an altogether different note, I'd been rolling up my pants since last year.
Before I switched to using my Olympus E-P1, I was using my 4 year old Sony T7, which yielded blurry photos in low-light settings. During that time I was still shy to have a full body shot taken in public, hence this headless elevator shot. Nevertheless, this is still one of my favorite outfits, so I'm posting it here.
I tried Cafe Juanita in December last year but never got around to making a post about it as the lack of photos (camera was no good) wouldn't do the place justice. All I've got here is a hint of the place's hippie decor. The smoked eggplant dish in the next photo was by far one of the best eggplant dishes I have had and it was vegetarian too.
There's more to Podium than Pagliacci. One of our other favorite places there was Terry's Selection. Unfortunately, they have a very limited vegetarian selection so we haven't gone back since last year. Potato omelette is one of their specialties and this vegetarian version was really good especially with some hot sauce.
Finally, these are two of my more exciting outfits lately, but even these were just recycled stuff. I mostly go about in comfortable jeans and shirts nowadays. I've also been doing a lot of the behind-the door shot lately.
Finally, I only came up with this outfit because the theme of this year's PTC or dice-throwing game was Rad in Plaid. (photo by DJ)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...