Saturday, November 20, 2010

Product Review: Olay Moisturizing Cream, Two Thumbs Up

I recently used up all of my day and night creams and still had a month to go before I could buy a new set of skincare. I couldn't go a month without any moisturizer, but, if I were to buy here, I could be shelling out a few hundred or thousand pesos more for the same items. So, for the meantime, I picked up a pot of Olay Moisturizing Cream from PCX for Php 268.50 and was amazed that such an affordable moisturizer could be so good for my skin.
A week into using Olay Moisturizing Cream both for day and night, I began to notice my skin looking more radiant and glowing, if I may say so myself. Could it really be due to my Olay cream since I wasn't doing anything else differently? Before Olay, I was using Chanel Precision Hydramax Active Moisture Gel, a light cream most suitable for hot summer months, and this might not have been enough for the colder weather we experienced recently. The thicker Olay cream instantly helped to replenish my tired and thirsty skin. A big plus is that even though the cream is heavy, my combination skin doesn't easily become shiny with oil. I think that I might actually use my Olay far longer than the one month that it was intended for. If I had to name one fault that I found with it, though, it's that it smells like medicine. Other than that, it's a fantastic product for its price.

*Photo from Sasa.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...