Friday, October 15, 2010

Kanawan, Bataan

The trip was called A Sweet Escape to Kanawan. I can't remember the last time I'd been to a place that's green as far as the eyes could see. It was a wonderful sight, and I couldn't wait to dip my feet in the clear brook far below. But the real purpose of our trip was a half-hour hike up the mountain to where the natives reside. It was also the location of our activity, which would last 4 hours or just as long as it took us to get there from the city. The program included a drawing competition for the kids and giving out of hot meals and clothes to the families. We were left to help however we wished so I went around and took photos and discovered that everyone there loved to have their pictures taken. Overall, it was an entirely new experience for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...